CoreSRQ's mission is to inspire a healthier community through innovative wellness and education programs for people of all ages and backgrounds. The nonprofit strives to be the leading organization in the Sarasota community where citizens of all ages go to achieve their full potential, live their healthiest life, and connect with their community.
Learn more about how CoreSRQ can help you and your clients get a fresh start in the new year.
GS Connects is a program of Glasser/Schoenbaum focused on connecting the staff of campus tenant partners to professional development, self-care, and training opportunities.
Details at a Glance:
- What: GS Connects: Healthier Community in 2023
- When: Tue, 1/17/2023, 12p-1p
- Where: 1750 17th St, Building J-1, Anchin conference room
- Why: Learn more about how CoreSRQ can help you and your clients get a fresh start in the new year. A healthy, complimentary lunch will be provided.
- RSVP: email@example.com
- Campus Connection Sponsor: Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Hospitality Sponsor: Der Dutchman